Two-Hour Dolls' Clothes: Favorite dolls will love the clothes you sew, and each one will take only two hours. You can make theses and much more:
- An eyelet lace pinafore
- A summer coat stitched from a damask napkin
- A playtime ensemble of loose pants, a flouncy skirt, and a ruffle-sleeved shirt
- An heirloom-style plaid tea dress with lace and ribbon embellishments
- A drop-waisted party dress set off with appliqued hearts and a bow
- A Southwestern-style crushed velvet vest and dress with a three-tiered skirt
- A plaid wool suit
Booklet condition: Used, normal wear, no tears, very good
NOTE: This item is to heavy to ship internationally at the price the patterns ship at. International buyers will need to contact me before making this purchase so I can quote you the cost of shipping. This includes Canadian buyers as well.
USA buyers, this item will ship media mail, if you would like it shipped a different way, please contact me before you make this purchase.